BikeSkirt » Blog Archive » Beautiful, everyday life
April 12, 2010

Beautiful, everyday life

It’s funny how I have slowed down on posting since riding has become so normal to me.  Who wants to read about how I ride when it is just simply riding? Nothing special.

Don’t worry, I will keep posting!  This is just a random thought about how riding has integrated itself so completely into my life.

(freddy hanging while I attend a(nother) meeting!)

Is there anything in particular you would like to read about here?  I have thoughts, but would love to hear what you want us to say!

Comments

1. On April 12th, 2010 sabinna said:

What’s it like moving from the Spring into the Summer where you are? Although guess that’s a pretty wide theme. There’s a whole world outside the boundaries of the photo that I (minority of 1 :-P ) would be curious about and that you move thru on bike rides. But if there’s ever a choice between posting and riding, take the ride!

2. On April 13th, 2010 jon caradies said:

I guess it would be your take on the fu&%#$ cool
    world around you. You are much admired .
    cheers
    Jon C

3. On April 13th, 2010 Cyclin' Missy said:

It’s just nice for me to hear that sometimes riding is so normal that there’s nothing particularly exciting to say about it. No crazy story to tell that day. I often feel that way, too, so it’s nice to know that others experience the same thing.

It’s not that riding becomes boring. It’s just that there’s nothing new to report.

Just keep loving the ride and sharing your everyday with us! Thanks, Elisa!

4. On April 13th, 2010 DC said:

I agree with Cycling Missy. I rode 19 miles on the trails around
    Pittsburgh and had an absolutely great time on a gorgeous day. But, I forgot my camera and don’t think anyone wants to read about a band playing or the chilli cookoff with out seeing pictures.
    I can look at pictures all day long!

Keep sharing

5. On April 13th, 2010 Braxton said:

We should simply be glad it isn’t 1003 degrees outside. Yet. :)

6. On April 14th, 2010 Bliss Chick said:

I’m with you! When I’m out having fun, it’s hard to sit down and write.