good vs. evil
Here are the reasons I hate not having a car:
1. It has done nothing but rain for 2 straight weeks
2. It has also been hot as hell
3. Interviewing with above circumstances, plus climbing a mountain
4. Converting to a Single Speed was perhaps a mistake?
5. My bad hurts from lugging my stupid laptop every where!
Reasons I LOVE not having a car
1. Gas money…what are you talking about? I can’t even tell you what gas costs anymore
2. Staying active although unemployed
3. Weather cleared up and the thought of being in a car this week is terrible
4. Had something to talk to Matt Mullenweg about at WordCamp this weekend. He introduced me to Mission Bicycles (more on them soon, I hope).
5. No job is not as stressful with no car note.
That’s all I got today folks. More posts coming soon I promise! OH, I did get a job. At a new local coffee shop opening soon. Looking forward to working in a smaller setting and being around people. It is a mile from my house, and they are installing bike racks. Honestly, if I still had a car not, working in a coffee shop again would not be an option. Freedom is powerful…
Thanks to Bike Snob NYC for giving us out biggest traffic day ever. Welcome to everyone who is now following us. I hope the Snob is gentle on us from here on out…It is daunting knowing he is watching.
Have a good week and keep pedaling. Bike Love